Jan Model Movement
Dates: 1/16 11 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Location: Bench, 1441 N 11th Street, Omaha, NE 68102
We are channeling cool girl, boss babe vibes in the studio! Plus Develop Model Sarah Ervin will be helping style you up!
Bring List: Study Spring 2021 trends and bring as much as possible!
– oversized blazers (patterned and/or plain)
– Leather jackets and/or pants (funky colors or black)
– Leggings (black and/or patterned)
– Colored or patterned jeans/pants
– Button up shirts (patterned – colored – or white.)
– High waisted swim suit bottoms
– Leotard or one piece swimsuit
– Unique jewelry (big hoops – chunky necklaces – rings – anything with interesting shapes)
– Unique sunglasses
– Boots (knee high and/or thigh high)
– Think 80’s chic vibes
(Tip: Search through your dad’s closet or the men’s section of the thrift shop!)
Hair and Makeup: Hair: Look at your book and wear the opposite. Have lots with your hair natural and down? Slick it back into a clean pony. Makeup: Strong lip, clean lines, rosy and copper tones
Shoot Time: Please arrive 30 minutes BEFORE your shoot time for styling. If a model is still shooting, please let us know you have arrived and we will send you to a separate waiting area. Call or text Heather at 402.541.4720 if you have any trouble finding the location.
NOTE: Cancellation requests must be received at least 24 hours in advance. If you cancel after that, you are still responsible for paying the $50 for the shoot. You may also ask another model to fill your time slot. If you have any questions about the shoot or signing up, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. When you sign up you will receive a confirmation email (check your spam folders!). If you do not receive a confirmation, please email me.